Catamaran Cruises in Fort Lauderdale, the Florida Keys, Key West and the Bahamas!
Have you been dreaming of sailing the Florida Keys in a luxury catamaran? Do you want to entertain family and friends for a day of adventure? Chartering a boat with a captain and crew is the best and easiest way to fulfil that dream! We offer catamaran charters in Fort Lauderdale for full or half day excursions or up to 7 day sailing adventures in The Florida Keys. We also offer Multi day Bahamas Catamaran Charters. Onboard The Space Between you and your guests will have a fun and exciting time sailing and exploring The Florida Keys or The Bahamas on catamaran!
If you are looking for a Covid-free way to enjoy life and adventure, chartering a sailing catamaran in Ft. Lauderdale, The FL Keys and Bahamas is a safe and relaxing vacation. The captain and crew are frequently tested and the boat is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each charter.
Do not miss the chance to book your sail to Key West, upper Keys, Miami or The Bahamas aboard our beautiful, newly refitted catamaran and have an adventurous and relaxing experience on The Space Between. This large 46’ Leopard catamaran is stable, fun, and spacious. We provide the best accommodations for your chance to relax and explore as the crew does all the work.
While sailing aboard The Space Between, you has the option to sail, snorkel, paddle board, enjoys dingy excursions; it’s your own private party. We offer many catamaran rental Florida options to fit any budget or vacation time frame. From catamaran day sails in Fort Lauderdale to multiday charters to The Florida Keys or catamaran charters in the Bahamas, we have your sailing adventures covered.
What Are the Facilities and Accommodations Provided by The Space Between?
We want you to feel like you are on a luxury vacation while at the same time feeling at home aboard your own private catamaran. We can assure you that your stay on board will be amazing with our attention to every detail to ensure a relaxing yet exciting vacation. For tourists or locals, the most relevant factor for all is the comfort level of our Catamaran. Comfort, cleanliness, amenities, and style are the top considerations. We are Google, Facebook and Yelp 5 star rated for creating for our guests an unforgettable experience.
Our crew is passionate and excited to share the beauty of sailing on the waters of the Caribbean. This Catamaran is your ticket to maximum comfort and all amenities of a home on the water.
What are the Onboard Amenities provided by while sailing The Space Between?
Our sole motive is to provide our guests with a unique life experience during the Florida Keys catamaran charter. For this, we have plenty of features and amenities to make your trip a memorable one. On Board Amenities provided by The Space Between are:
• Air-Conditioned Interiors
• Each cabin has its own ensuite bathroom and shower.
• Sea-Deck covered decks to ensure the best in barefoot cruising
• JL Audio system with XM Satellite Radio and Bluetooth Connectivity
• 3inch memory foam mattress toppers, and all linens and bedding are provided to ensure a comfortable and cozy sleep
• On-deck outdoor bean bags and lounge chairs to enjoy sailing from the foredeck or trampoline in ultimate comfort
• Floating Lily pad, various floats and noodles for a relaxing and refreshing dip in the ocean.
• Ice maker and dual reverse osmosis machine for endless water and cold drinks.
• Large aft cockpit with custom cushions for lounging and/or dining with friends.
• Books, games and cards for your entertainment at anchor or during a passage.
• A fun and experienced crew to ensure your worry-free catamaran charter.
You do not want to miss out on the luxury catamaran rental in Florida experience with these additional amenities, book your trip soon!
What will you need to bring on your sailing trip to The Florida Keys?
Due to the various tastes and consumption abilities of our guests, we have found that the best practice is B.Y.O.B. We will include all non-alcoholic mixers, sodas, water, juices and sports drinks. If it is not convenient to bring your own alcohol, we are happy to purchase it on your behalf and have the boat fully stocked and ready for your arrival at no additional charge. The cost of the beer, wine and alcohol will be added to the final amount.
Your trip will be a relaxing experience, so don’t come with more baggage than you need. Obviously if you are boarding for a day sail catamaran rental you can omit the overnight as sundries. Aside from your daily change of clothes, you only need to carry the following items:
• Bathing suit
• Sunscreen (creams preferred over sprays to avoid overspray on deck or cushions)
• Flip-flops or other slip-on shoes
• Soft suitcase or duffel bags for easy storage after unpacking.
• A Kindle or a great book.
• A favourite mask & snorkel- we have some, but if you are partial to, bring it.
• A face covering for onshore activities for the occasional requirement
Also, we advise you to bring a waterproof camera to record your underwater adventures.
Additional Information about Our trips:
• You will receive the confirmations for your charter at the time of booking.
• Minimum sailing age is 14.
• The boat is not ADA accessible.
• No Smoking on board
• Menu selections will be sent to you upon booking.
Please take some time to view our gallery pictures and sailtsb.com website to learn why The Space Between is the best option for a catamaran charters in Florida.
If you want more details about the charters we offer, feel free to give us a call. Book as soon as possible before the calendar fills up. We take multi day charter reservations up to a year in advance.
Please pardon our grammar and over use of keywords like boat charter Fort Lauderdale, Key West catamaran, sailing Florida Keys, Bahamas catamaran charters, covid friendly vacations, and Florida Keys catamaran charters, but that’s probably why you found us!